Friday, March 5, 2010

Pieces of my heart... by Rana Safi

I used to tell you I’ll wait for you forever… but I think forever is just too long!
You used to tell me I am an angel… but angels make mistakes sometimes…
You used to say I am a queen… but kingdoms fall sometimes…

I was such a little girl ran away from the whole world to knock innocently on your door so you can help her and make her feel safe… she felt your tenderness but she couldn’t reach it… and she tried to hold on to you but you kept letting her down… its not your fault, she understands… but her heart beats for you in a strange way, she never felt it before… in a way that she believes she can hear you talk and feel your pain…

But her pain was stronger than yours and that made her want to hold on tighter to you… because she knows you are the only one who knows her and accepts the way she is… but her pain became stronger because she couldn’t even talk to you…or at least hear your breath on the other side…

Her innocent knocks tried to break the door of your heart and they couldn’t… and she left with a heart that became a million little pieces… but she figured out that the biggest piece is left at your door… and you are the only one who can heal her heart….

*Sigh* : She's wonderfully lost!

Copyright ©2009 Rana Safi

2 comments: