Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shayma!!


it had not been a long time since we became close friends but I know we will stay best friends for the rest of our lives...

she is this wonderful young lady who makes you believe in yourself.. no wonder everybody falls for her... adorable........ stunning....... absolutely marvelous.......... she gives you this feeling of comfort when you are around her... when I sit with her I feel that I am just a blessed person to have such a friend... a friend who stands by your side.. supports you... sees the best in you... and makes you happy whenever they tell you: "I am proud of you!!!"

Shayma Zaq............ you are one of the most spectacular people I have ever met.. I will never let you down and I will always be there for you... that is a PROMISE........ you deserve having friends like yourself! you are a magnificent person......... I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Habeebtee Rana, I'm speechless. You're the friend that everyone deserves. I love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. is she still your friend

    ReplyDelete